- All foreign participants of the Symposium should obtain an entry visa to the Russian Federation.
- In order to obtain Russian Visa, please contact the nearest Russian Consulate or Embassy in your home country for further information.
- If you want to obtain a Russian Tourist Visa, the visa supporting documents may be sent to you by the hotel service where you are staying in Moscow. In this case you need to make a request for visa supporting documents along with booking of the hotel. In some hotels this service is free; in others there is a charge which varies upon the hotel.
- If you want to obtain a Russian Business Visa, we recommend that you contact the Unifest Travel agency. We advise that you send the request no later than 15 August to be able to pay the lowest price. In order to make a request, please, click here
- While completing the form we recommend that you mark "Single Entry" for visa type, “1 month” for period of validity, “13 working/business day” for the period of processing of application. The price of such type of Business visa is 45 US dollars.
- If you have any questions, please, contact Alla Gerasimova by
Please be advised that in order to obtain a visa your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after the proposed date.
NB! All foreign citizens arriving to Russia have to complete a migration card while passing through customs. Migration card will be given to foreigners before crossing the border (in airplanes, trains, buses, ships, etc.) Please be careful in filling in this migration card and keep this card until leaving Russia.
IMPORTANT! According to Russian Law, all foreign citizens should be registered within 3 days at the accommodation place (hotel).